Allen School provides a safe supportive environment where all students reach their optimum academic, social, and artistic potential. Our school promotes a partnership between home, school and community. We believe each child is an individual of great worth and strive to instill in each a life-long love of learning.
Allen School is a child-centered school. It is the mission of the school staff to teach each child the basic skills necessary to be a productive member of society and to foster in each child good work habits, a positive self-concept, and a true sense of responsibility.
Our Vision & Value
- All members of the school community model behaviors and exhibit attitudes that promote courtesy, respect, and a positive learning environment.
- Teachers work together and support each other as partners in education.
- The family is an integral part of each child’s education. Each individual has unique qualities and experiences that enrich the school community.
- All children experience academic and social success everyday.
- All children are creative problem solvers who can work cooperatively toward shared goals.
- All children have equal access to a quality academic and technological program that prepares them for a rapidly changing world.