Thank you for your cooperation keeping students safe as you drop off your child in the morning and/or pick them up in the afternoon.
When driving to campus for these reasons…
- Please obey all traffic signs, instructions from the staff and/or volunteers, and safety patrol signals.
- Please use the traffic loop in front of Daly Academy or park in the parking lot in front of Daly Academy to pick up your student from school. It is unsafe to drop off and pick up a child from another location, such as in front of the school. Do not leave your car unattended in the traffic loop. Please wait your turn in the line to drop off or pick up your child and do not cut the line of cars.
- Please park in designated visitor parking spots only. Please do not park in front of the school as these spots are reserved for staff members. Please do not park in the middle of the street or in a red curb zone. Additionally, please do not block the driveways of the houses in the community surrounding the school.
- Please allow ample time for you to drop off your student and pick them up. The school is aware there is limited parking and a lot of traffic around the campus at these times. We allow a ten minute grace period for you to pick up your child because of this.
- Please use caution when driving onto school property and around the school’s campus. Please drive slowly and cautiously. Pedestrians always have the right of way and should stay on sidewalks and designated crosswalks.
- The Chula Vista Police Department monitors the streets and campus. They may issue a citation for failing to comply with these traffic guidelines.
We know that all students will benefit with your strong support of our school’s guidelines and policies. Your cooperation will keep our students, staff, and visitors safe!
Mr. John Greenwell, M.S. Ed.
Principal, Allen Elementary