Hi Allen Eagles!
This is Mr. Greenwell with your Sunday Update for April 19, 2020.
Distance Learning Family Information Form
- Students are required to be present when receiving meals.
- District and school staff will start “Grab and Go Distribution” of meal bags at 10 a.m. and will stop once all bags are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- Meal bags will contain breakfast and lunch servings for one day.
- Bags will be placed into automobile trunks—they will not be handed through vehicle windows, unless absolutely necessary, for the protection of both our staff and the vehicle occupants.
- Meals are intended for our neediest children between the ages of 1 to 18.
The nine schools to serve as distribution sites are:
Feaster Charter School
670 Flower St, Chula Vista, CA 91910
Harborside Elementary School
681 Naples St, Chula Vista, CA 91911
Hilltop Drive Elementary School
30 Murray St, Chula Vista, CA 91910
Juarez-Lincoln Elementary School
849 Twining Ave, San Diego, CA 92154
Loma Verde Elementary School
1450 Loma Ln, Chula Vista, CA 91911
Montgomery Elementary School
1601 4th Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91911
Otay Elementary School
1651 Albany Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91911
Rice Elementary School
915 4th Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91911
Vista Square Elementary School
540 G St, Chula Vista, CA 91910