Hello Eagles, Ms. Garcia here with some Sunday information for the week of August 19th.
School Site Council will be held on Wednesday, August 21st from 3:30-4:30 in Room 405.
Picture Day is coming August 29th. Keep a lookout for communication about this special day.
Mark your calendars for September 11th as we will have our first ever PTC-sponsored Ultra Fit Fun Run! This will replace our super popular Trek for Tech event. We know it will be a good time! Students will get some information to bring home to you on August 26th.
Here are some traffic reminders. Please make sure to communicate this to all day care providers or families members who pick up or drop off students
NEVER DOUBLE PARK IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL OR ANY HOUSES ON ALLEN SCHOOL LANE!
To keep students safe:
- Remind your children of their drop off or pick up point (Daly Academy or the Center Courtyard on campus).
- Do not park anywhere in front of Allen School
- If picking your child up on campus, park on Allen School Rd. or other neighboring streets and walk to campus.
- Drive slowly and cautiously.
- Do not double park or park in the red zone.
- If the yellow drop-off pick-up curbside is full, continue to circle until there is space.
- Do not motion for your child to walk between cars or disregard the safety patrol officers.
- Use crosswalks at all times.
- Be a positive role model for children when on campus.
Thank you for your cooperation to make sure each child gets to and from school safely!
Well, that is it for now. I will see your bright and early tomorrow!