Hello Eagles, Ms. Garcia here with your Sunday information.
- Due to the possibility of rain along with an assembly for grades 3-6 first thing in the morning, we will not have a Monday Meet up tomorrow morning.
- There is a Variety Show rehearsal this Thursday after school. Please make arrangements to pick up your child about 4:30.
- If your child is here on a Zone Transfer and have not turned in your form, please make sure to pick a form up in the office and turn it in tomorrow. Remember, in order for your child to attend Allen next year, this form must be completed and turned in.
- Our Allen Eagles basketball team will play Olympic View here on Thursday at 4:00. Please come out and support our team. Go Eagles!
- We will be selling Jamba Juice this Friday after school.
- The Student Council is sponsoring a Sock Drive running tomorrow through February 14. Please drop off any new socks in the office. The socks will be given to a local organization to help people directly in our community.
- Finally, thank you so much to the families who attended the Family First Friday Coffee. I shared with the group the Executive Summary of our district’s Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) and the input we need from you through ThoughtExchange Survey process starting on March 5th. Please check our school blog for a copy of the Executive Summary and information leading up the ThougthExchange process every week. Click on the link to review the Executive Summary 2018 2019 English LCAP Executive Summary if you wish to see it in Spanish, click on the next link 2018-19 Spanish LCAP Executive Summary
Well, that is it for now. I will see you bright and early tomorrow!