Hello Eagles, Ms. Garcia here with your Sunday Information.
- Our Teddy Bear Drive begins tomorrow. All teddy bears collected will be donated to Rady’s Children’s Hospital so that every child who is picked up in an ambulance will have a furry friend to comfort them. Please bring them into the office now through Monday, October 29th. We will be giving them to staff members from Rady’s Children’s Hospital at our Safety Day on October 31st.
- Allen’s kickball team will be at Clearview on Wednesday at 4:00. Please come out and support our team.
- It’s that time of year again! Get ready for the Harvest Ball coming up on Friday 10/26!
- This week, we can accept any candy donations at the office for the event, and next week any donations for the cake walk…they must be store bought cookies, cakes, and cupcakes.
- Admission is free and unlimited wrist bands for all the games will go on sale starting 10/22.
- Don’t forget to sign up to volunteer! Even 30 minutes will help out. Look for the sign-up genius being sent on via e-mail. It takes all of us to make wonderful things happen. We are grateful for your support!
- Last year over 500 people attended so don’t miss it, because it’s going to be a lot of fun!
- Finally, we have a School Site Council Meeting Thursday at 3:30 in Room 405. This is an open and public meeting.
Well, that is it for now. See you bright and early on for our Monday Morning Meet Up on the playground.