Hello Eagles, Ms. Garcia here with the Sunday Night Information for 9-16-18
- We want to thank families for making attendance such a priority this quarter. Our attendance has been so amazing. We appreciate you calling Mrs. Baptista when your child be sick or bringing in a doctor’s note when they have been out. This is a collective effort to help our students learn and we are grateful for your teamwork. Students with perfect attendance will be recognized by their peers this Friday at our Recognition Assembly. Together, We Soar!
- Parent Teacher Conferences and minimum days continue until September 21st.
- The Scholastic Book Fair begins on Monday and runs through the week before and after school. Pick up some fun reading for Fall Break.
- Friday is the last day of school. Students return on Tuesday, October 9. It will be a regular school day.
- The Student Recognition Assembly is this Friday for those students that were notified by mail.
- Please send in any Box Tops you may have. Our wonderful coordinator, Mrs. McCallister will be cutting and counting them over Fall Break. We hope to raise $1,000 this year. We need your support.
- We had a wonderful learning walk with Dr. Escobedo, our superintendent. Check out Twitter @BonitaAllenEagles at to see all the details. He reports that our teachers provide our students with rigorous learning tasks, our instructional practice of collaborative conversations and tasks is strong, and most importantly, our teachers and staff provide learning environments that promote kindness among students and adults. Allen Teachers and staff ROCK!!
That’s it for now, I will see your bright and early at our Monday Morning Meet Up at 8:50 on the playground.