Hello Eagles, get your calendars out for some important information.
- We are continuing with minimum day schedule this week until March 17th, then we will be on break until April 3rd.
- The California School Parent Survey was sent to you last week via email. I’d like to remind you to please take the time to fill out that survey. Your input is very important to help make improvements in our school and District.
- As you may know, our District is conducting an online dialogue called “Thoughtexchange.” This process enables us to hear more about your concerns as well as the things you appreciate about our schools and District. We’ve completed the first step, where we learned about your concerns as well as the things you appreciate about our schools and District. We have now moved to the second step in the process, where we learn about your priorities. From March 3-19, we ask that you assign stars to ideas that have been shared and that most align with your priorities. The purpose is to help us improve our educational system so we can better serve the needs of students.
- In preparation for our next school year, please make sure, for those that are on a Zone Transfer, to turn in your renewal transfer this week. If for some reason you will not be returning to Allen next year, please let the office staff know as soon as possible.
- 6th Grade promotion pictures along with a panoramic picture will be taken this Thursday. Prepayment for the panoramic picture is necessary but there is no prepayment for the promotion pictures, they will come home for your review.
- We will continue on the minimum day schedule this week during Parent/Teacher conferences.
- Friday is our last day of school before Spring Break. Students return to school on Monday, April 3. It will be a minimum day.