Here are some upcoming events for Allen School!
- Student Council is sponsoring a Spirit Week in conjunction with Red Ribbon Week from October 24th though October 27th.
- Monday 10/24: Crazy Hair Day
- Tuesday 10/25: Mix-Match Day
- Wednesday 10/26: Pajama Day
- Thursday: Wear RED Day
- Friday: Sports Jersey Day
- Harvest Ball on Friday 10/28 from 5:00 to 8:30. Admission is free! All children under 18 must be supervised by parent or adult.
- Election Day, November 8th. Our school is a polling place, so please take extra time that day for drop off and pick up.
- Cohort of Schools Board Report (Allen, Daly Academy, CVLCC, Loma Verde, Hedenkamp, Camarena). Join us as our schools report our work, success, and next steps to the Board of Education. Students from each of our schools will deliver the report to the board. November 16th 6:00 PM in the Board Room at Chula Vista Elementary School District Office on 84 E. J Street.
- Family learning opportunity with students in Grades 2-6: Engage Families with Achieve 3000 Solutions. November 29th. 8:00-9:00 AM in auditorium.
Can’t wait to see you at each event!