Are you interested in serving on the Independent Oversight Committee that will oversee the facilities enhancements to Allen School in 2014? Proposition E, passed by voters in November, provides funding through a General Obligation Bond to the district for the modernization of 31 schools in Chula Vista. A $4 million dollar facelift is planned for Allen School. Applications for the Oversight Committee are located on the district website and in the school office. For additional information, please refer to the district website resources or feel free to ask office staff.
No upcoming events
- Time for Zone Transfer Renewals
- Sunday Information for January 19
- Minimum Day on Tuesday 1/14/20!
- Back to School Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Here’s to a Great Week Ahead!
- Sunday Information for December 8, 2019
- Join Us at the Starlight Parade!
- Hello December! Sunday info
- It’s Sunday!
- Sunday Information for November 10, 2019