Are you interested in serving on the Independent Oversight Committee that will oversee the facilities enhancements to Allen School in 2014? Proposition E, passed by voters in November, provides funding through a General Obligation Bond to the district for the modernization of 31 schools in Chula Vista. A $4 million dollar facelift is planned for Allen School. Applications for the Oversight Committee are located on the district website and in the school office. For additional information, please refer to the district website resources or feel free to ask office staff.
No upcoming events
- Testing Reminders!
- It’s Sunday! Thank you, Allen
- Hello Sunday! What’s ahead…
- How are we doing? Hanover Survey
- Lots going on…May 6th- May 10th
- Testing Schedule for May 2019
- Here’s the info for the week of April 29th to May 3rd.
- Sunday information! 4-22 through 4-26
- Sunday Information for the Week of April 15th through 19th.
- School Starts Tomorrow 4/8…and it is a Minimum Day!