Are you interested in serving on the Independent Oversight Committee that will oversee the facilities enhancements to Allen School in 2014? Proposition E, passed by voters in November, provides funding through a General Obligation Bond to the district for the modernization of 31 schools in Chula Vista. A $4 million dollar facelift is planned for Allen School. Applications for the Oversight Committee are located on the district website and in the school office. For additional information, please refer to the district website resources or feel free to ask office staff.
No upcoming events
- Sunday Information for November 10, 2019
- Tissue Pack Collection/Community Connect Starts TODAY!
- November, Already? Happy Sunday!
- Another Wonderful Sunday
- Join us! Safe School Plan During SSC
- Week of October 20th: Lots Happening!
- Harvest Ball is Almost Here!
- Hey Sunday! Here is Allen Info
- Back to School…Tuesday!
- Pep Rally 10/8 First Day of School